In Durham, North Carolina, the majority of damage from storms comes not from wind, but from water damage. Emergency water damage needs arise after storms create flooding, water heaters leak, and other such factors beyond our control occur. Our team at Carolina Water Damage Restoration is proud to serve the Durham area. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to respond to your water damage needs and more.
Instead of providing multiple emergency damage restoration services, our team of experts are specially trained in water damage restoration. At Carolina Water Damage, we decide to make this our focus because we want to be the first company you call for any of your emergency water damage repair needs in Durham, NC. Take a look at our Water Damage Process:
- Stop the cause of the water damage
- Inspect other potentially affected areas
- Dry any excess water from the affected areas, and clean the mess left behind
- Use our drying equipment to prevent more damage
- Repair the affected areas
- Restore your home or property to its original condition